Saturday, March 29, 2008

This made me laugh and laugh and laugh and . . .

Dave and I really have noticed that Charleston is a laid-back kind of town. You should see the bars on a Sunday afternoon--packed! People down here really do seem to enjoy life. That laid-back attitude crops up in the funniest places. Our street name, for instance, is Vagabond Lane. Right next to us is Gypsy Court. And I keep seeing signs around town that make me laugh out loud. Like this one. I think I laughed for 20 minutes straight.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Haaaa - that's HILARIOUS! And welcome back to blogging!! We missed you.

I JUST got your voice messages on my home phone yesterday (I never check the machine - I'm horrible!) WHAT'S THIS? There's a chance you could be an extra on Army Wives? THIS deserves a blog entry!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!!